Case Study: Patrinely Group
Patrinely Group is a national real estate investment, development, and management firm focused on a large scale, Class A mixed-use, office, and multifamily properties in major markets. Recognized as a leader in real estate development since 1983, Patrinely Group has completed $10 billion in transactions and is experienced with all real estate asset classes.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Secure media placements through strategic pitches
- Introduce Patrinely Group to the general public and media
- Position Patrinely Group’s leadership team as subject matter experts in the real estate industry
- Raise awareness of Patrinely Group through engaging content on social media platforms
The PR Boutique was retained to handle the messaging, local, regional, and national media relations and social media management for Patrinely Group. One of the initial challenges was pushing the well-established firm to tout their accomplishments to secure media coverage as they were unaccustomed to being in the spotlight and receiving attention for their successes.
Once The PR Boutique and Patrinely Group’s leadership team developed the firm’s key messages, we were able to increase their exposure in key markets and position them as a leading national real estate firm. With a strategic mix of project-specific outreach, evergreen story ideas, and insight on trending topics, The PR Boutique has secured over 124 media placements to date. We have worked diligently to develop their social media presence from the ground up, including the creation and management of an Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn page.
We continue to successfully increase engagement and impressions across all social media platforms and find new and creative ways to share their current projects, past projects, posts about the cities in which Patrinely Group operates, timely announcements about company news, as well as highlight secured media placements.
SUCCESS METRICS – MEDIA RELATIONS
- As a result of The PR Boutique’s ongoing media outreach, placements have been secured such as the following:
- The Salt Lake Tribune, July 15, 2020
- Denver Business Journal, June 30, 2020
- The Denver Post, June 16, 2020
- Austin American Statesman, January 29, 2020
- Real Estate Business Online, January 15, 2020
- Austin Business Journal, January 13, 2020
- BusinessDen, December 31, 2019
- Community Impact, August 7, 2019
- BisNow, May 9, 2019
- Commercial Property Executive, April 15, 2019
- Houston Chronicle, March 29, 2019
- The Denver Post, February 18, 2019
- Digital & Print
- Denver skyscraper projects could leave mark on Mile High City
SUCCESS METRICS – SOCIAL MEDIA
- Due to strategic messaging, media relations, and social media management, Patrinely Group has seen a steady increase in followers and reach across all three social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn).
- In recent months, our efforts have helped to expand Patrinely Group’s reach on Facebook to almost five times their original reach.
- Between April 2019 and July 2020, Patrinely Group has seen a percent increase of 404% on follower numbers.
- Over the last year, Patrinely Group’s LinkedIn has seen a dramatic increase in likes, impressions, and followers, gaining over 300 followers and an increase in impressions over 200%.